Well, it was a success! First grade was better than Josh expected. When I asked what his favorite part of the day was he said, "Everything!" I was glad to hear that because I thought he'd say lunch and recess.
I ironed all of Josh's new school clothes for the week, just in case I go into labor and someone else has to step in to get him ready. When I asked him what shirt he wanted to wear he went straight for this one, "Wake me up when its lunch time!" He thought it was hilarious that it had food on it. It's hard to believe he's old enough to go a full day to school. He's ready though. We've been blessed with a great boy who we can count on to be a good student for his teacher. I can't wait to see what the year holds for him.
I ironed all of Josh's new school clothes for the week, just in case I go into labor and someone else has to step in to get him ready. When I asked him what shirt he wanted to wear he went straight for this one, "Wake me up when its lunch time!" He thought it was hilarious that it had food on it. It's hard to believe he's old enough to go a full day to school. He's ready though. We've been blessed with a great boy who we can count on to be a good student for his teacher. I can't wait to see what the year holds for him.
1 comment:
Sammy has the same backpack! No surprise. Good luck this year, J- man!
Post a Comment