Wednesday, August 17, 2011

39 1/2 weeks

Well... I'm close. Really close. This has been a great pregnancy. It wasn't until last Thursday that I felt like I was ready to have the baby. I haven't taken too many pictures this pregnancy, so I figured while I was thinking about it I better take one. With the boys I have been slightly early. Josh was one day early and Parker was six days early. I feel like its been a guessing game when this baby will arrive. Will I be on time or late? I'm thinking I might just be late with this one. In the last week I've definitely changed shape with the baby dropping.






It feels pretty surreal at this point. Part of me can't believe we're about to have a new addition AND we still don't know if its a boy or a girl. The other part of me feels like this baby should have been here a week ago. Honestly, I'm just concerned about a healthy baby and good delivery at this point. SO we keep waiting. We'll share our news as soon as we have some!

4 comments:

Ariel said...

You are so HOT for a pregnant lady! :) You are just all belly...can't wait to see who has been living in there this whole time! Good luck with the delivery...been thinking about you! xo

English1 said...

You look like a movie star! Great shots!

The Higginbothams said...

I'm so excited for you, and anxious to hear the news! Good luck with your delivery. It was so great seeing you last week! Thanks again for taking time out for us on Parker's birthday.

Suzanne said...

You are ADORABLE!!!! Good luck delivering this little guy/gal!