Monday, October 26, 2009

Frangel-oween

Peter and Janell hosted a fantastic Halloween party. The food was delicious, the costumes were amazing, and all together it was a great time.

We went as Fred and Daphne.

Janell was a marshmallow on fire and Peter was, of course,
a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

So good we didn't know who he was when he walked in, but it was
Rabbi Nathan!

The King and a Princess.
Jeff and Kairsee always bring the party.

The groovy Ruth and Bracken showing off their 70's threads.

Some studs.

Elvis performed the shotgun wedding
Oh and then the Rabbi performed one also.


A group shot later in the evening.

The themed food, like Dead man's dip.



The fun decor. For more photos check out the slide show below. It was an awesome evening!
Thanks Peter and Janell.

7 comments:

Heather Mills said...

How fun! I wish we could have combined our parties and been together! I LOVE your costumes! Nathan told us that he had a great time as well.

English1 said...

Awesome photos, Ashley!

KL said...

Haha, thanks for posting! (I am so glad you always bring a camera - I always forget!!)

That party was fantastic! (and your pumpkin bars were SO GOOD) Thank you for sharing!

Janelle said...

So fun! You and Janell really know how to throw a party! Loved the costumes!

The Higginbothams said...

It looks like you guys are having fun enjoying the holiday and the nice fall weather.

Whit and Steve said...

You guys look GREAT! Looks like a fun party! Hope you're doing well

Bacchus Family said...

Capes sound like fun. Every little boy could use a cape. I'm warning you though I don't sew and I'm not very creative but I'm always willing to try and plus I could always use a fun night.