Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bishop's Pumpkin Patch

We were able to go as a family on Josh's field trip to Bishop's Pumpkin Patch. We went on a hay ride, train ride, had apple cider, picked pumpkins, saw a chicken show and pig races.
We loved it!

Posted by Picasa


Although the best part of the day was Parker riding a goat, by accident. He was straddling the goat when is got up and took off. We laughed so hard. I wish I had it on tape.
Posted by Picasa



Then there's Joshie. Just sweet, kind to the animals, and not trying to ride them.



If you haven't been I recommend it.
(Probably on a week day though, I know they charge for parking on the weekends.)

2 comments:

English1 said...

It's confirmed - my grandsons are the cutest boys on the planet!! And we love their parents, too! Thanks for sharing!! - Grandma Mills (Dorene)

Anonymous said...

OH the goat ride, was that extra??
How funny!