We've been to some awesome parties this year, but I'd have say
the 80's dance was pretty awesome.
First things first, you have to get the proper 80's attire.
the 80's dance was pretty awesome.
First things first, you have to get the proper 80's attire.
If you wanted to see break dancing skills, Joe is your man. While our Bishop and former Bishop rocked it with their moves (really impressive especially with the pose at the end),
Joe still took them with his back flip.
Tiffany and Ben brought their Atari. There were couches and areas set up to play.
We had a pong battle.
Brandon displayed a classic BYU sweater that was his dad's when he was BYU Student Body President. (Pretty impressive I thought).
Honestly, one of the best ward activities I've ever been too. It was from 8 to 11pm, there were great costumes, prizes, slideshows, and 80's movies. We danced, Dave and I even showed off some of our lifting skills. It was so fun! What a party.
(Thanks to Debbie Wickham for the party dress from her collection
and the Goodwill for most Dave's apparel!)
5 comments:
Oh my! You guys look awesome! What a fun party! I think I will have to steal that one!
You look amazing! How did that hair even happen?
HOW FUN!!! you guys look great! I love the picture of "the Ashley's"! you both look very 80's. Perfect outfits!!
Ashley, the dress was awesome. The 80s sure had a lot more color and volume. The party was a lot of fun, except when Chad killed me in battleship.
I like how David had the robo cop look in all the pictures. You two are too much fun. That dress is an abomination on the eyes. Eck.
Post a Comment