Sunday, May 24, 2009

I bet it will be overrated...


I want Jon and Kate to work it out. I want their marriage to survive, even if there is an affair on one or both sides, but... I bet tomorrow night's special will be way overrated. On the season finale they barely addressed the issues that were going on then. I am looking forward to tuning in tomorrow night, but I think we'll still be left wanting more. We'll see.

6 comments:

BusyMama said...

I want it to work out too! Mostly for the sake of all those kiddos.

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

I do too, it would be awful if it didn't work out especially since they just renewed their vows to show their family they would always be together. shows us what some money and fame can do to people, sounds like the pride cycle to me. good luck to them.

Alicia said...

I'm so nervous to watch it!!! I hope it all works out!

The Higginbothams said...

Yeah, I'm sure they won't say too much. They've been showing clips on ET and the news this morning. Thanks for letting me know about it. I'm looking forward to another season. We'll see how it goes.

Stacy said...

i was just telling my hairdresser sat, (while reading the latest people/ok/etc. about them) how i know it is kinda sad but I was really upset to here they are most likely going to get seperated.

Brooke said...

Crazy! So it was def. a very awkward episode.