2 weeks ago
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Jon & Kate Follow Up
Well, what did you think? I was sad. They have such a cute family and I hate to see them go through a divorce. It seemed that it is going that direction. It was so uncomfortable to watch them avoid each other. Then I read the Yahoo review and people were really brutal. We don't know all the details, but if they could just work through it, I am sure it would be worth it. This has all happened so quickly for them, hopefully they can re-evaluate their situation and find a better solution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I actually feel for Jon. I think that Kate (and I tend to be more like her) needs to take a look at his feelings and concede a little. For example, not do another season....maybe not so much travel, etc. I love to be in the lime light but I can definitely understand why Jon would be so infuriated with the exposure. You can only go so long miserable before you snap....But, you are absolutely right....this is something that only they know what really has gone on. It's not our business and I hope they get past it! Those kids are too darling to have to have their family split up.
Hey Ashley! I watched it and it was so awkward.....she made me feel like she thinks that he cheated on her. I don't know it's just really sad to see it happening like that, especially when he showed up to the birthday party and didn't even look at each other :(
I cried watching it! It was really sad and really awkward as well. I just kept saying Kate - stop your tour, stop the show and work on your marriage!
Post a Comment