Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's arrived!

Today Dave picked up my new bike! I am so excited. I have been taking the boys out for rides on David's bike, but its too big for me. So, after saving my pennies and my husband finding an awesome deal, here's my new beauty. We went for a ride as a family tonight (with the boys in the bike trailer). It was so fun. I am excited to make this one of our new family outdoor activities!!
(The seat is even on springs!)

3 comments:

English1 said...

Very cool! I'm so glad you are biking as a family - a great activity in so many ways! LOVE your bike!! - Dorene

Kimberly said...

I was just telling a friend I don't have a bike. Weird. I thought I was the only one. Oh...now I guess I am again since you got one! ;)

James and Rebecca said...

Cool! Very hip and "green". :D