We receive an e-mail last night from Ms. Danai (one of Josh's pre-school teachers) that she had been hit by a truck during her run yesterday morning. Danai is training for a marathon and runs in the bike lane against traffic. Apparently, two teenagers swerved into the bike lane while she was jogging and hit her, throwing her onto the curb. Her jogging friend found her and got her to a hospital. Nothing is broken, but she is pretty banged up. (The driver took off too!) So, Josh made her a picture this morning to make her feel better. He wanted to draw a picture of the Foot Ninja bad guys (TMNT talk) to make her feel better. Well, take a good look. One ninja is definitely a boy. Oh yes, that it what I thought it was. I heard Josh explaining it to Parker. I thought, I can't give his teacher a picture with a male part drawn on it. I drew a little pair of black pants on him and off it went to Ms. Danai. Boys are boys that is for sure!
10 comments:
Hilarious!
You're giving me so much to look forward to! ;)
He's quite the artist!!!
Haha! That's too funny.
I'm so proud of my grandson! So funny!
I hope Ms. Danai is ok... love the picture
haha :)
Josh is just too funny! What a sweet thing for him to do for his teacher. I hope she is ok!
So sorry to hear about his teacher... funny funny picture though! :)
The kiddos always know how to steal someone's attention away...It cracks me up that while we all feel awful for the teacher...we're ooohing & awing at Joshie!
Post a Comment