
Josh has been to two great parties in the last month. This one was for a little girl from pre-school. It was a garden party. They made fun hats, decorated little pots and planted a flower to take home, decorated a jar and went on a bug hunt, and each child got their own apron to take home. It was so darling. Plus, Kylee has the most amazing backyard and playground. You would never need to go to a park.



Thanks Kylee for the fun party! Hope your birthday was great!
2 comments:
I like that party theme. I may use it for Taylor's next bday! It was wonderful chatting with you today. I always enjoy our talks, although sadly infrequent, it's always so easy to get carried away with & have a blast! Love ya..
What a great idea! Hopefully I can remember it about four years down the road! :)
Post a Comment