Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I've got a healthy heart

Woo Hoo! My follow up appt. with the Cardiologist went great. He said my heart is healthy and has no damage. So, these bouts of extra heartbeats may come and go. I should not be worried though. I have not had as many lately. Just some on Sunday, but I bet you'd have extra heartbeats too if you were sustained as the new Relief Society President in your ward. Seriously!

10 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

wow glad to hear your heart is fine and yes my heart would go crazy if I had that calling too. You will do fabulously!!!

Tanja said...

Haaa!!!I'm almost screamed! I've had that calling and believe me...it does cause serious tremors at best. You will be wonderful..so happy your healthy. Good Luck!

Kimberly said...

So glad to hear about your heart. My condolences on the calling. ha ha! :) Seriously though, if anyone can do that calling it's you Ashley, you're amazing.

kirk and carrie said...

It's good to hear your heart is healthy! Also great to hear you're the new Relief Society president in your ward. Sounds like a fitting calling! You know that saying, "Better you than me" works in situations like this. Not a calling I think I could handle.

cristy said...

Great news!

You'll be great.

wendy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! (on both bits of exciting news!)

Orange Peanut said...

Glad that everything went well and WOW big calling! You will be a great RS Pres.

Heather Mills said...

Congrats on a healthy heart! Congrats on your new calling...Lots of hard work but I know you will be amazing!

Kim said...

Oh my! I knew you were destined for amazing things! :-)

Whit and Steve said...

That's awesome!! You'll be a great RS president!!