Friday, March 13, 2009

What do I look like without make up?


Pretty much like this, still. Less freckles. (Also, my scanner must have been dirty).


Do you see why so many people called me Annie? Oh, I didn't like that to say the least, but I see why.



What a great retro picture of my family from the 80's. I do have a younger brother, Chad, who wasn't born yet in this photo.

I came across these as I was cleaning for our Open House this weekend.

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

You and your Dad had the same 'do! That's sweet!

Heather Mills said...

Ok, Jerrel and I have always thought that Josh looks so much like David but now I see that he looks so much like you as a child! Those pictures are too cute! Besides, Annie is adorable so its a compliment to look like her!

kirk and carrie said...

Cute! Your boys look a lot like you, I can see now! Also, I get the "Annie" thing as much as you didn't like it. Really cute!

BusyMama said...

Cute, cute! I see where you got your curly red hair!

Trent and Amber said...

Wow! I thought the boys were mini-Dave's, but I see so much Josh in you now! Crazy! :)

The Higginbothams said...

Good luck with your open house this weekend. Don't let it stress you out.
By the way, that first picture looks like Josh with red hair and a dress. How crazy!

Ash said...

oh how cute you are!! we would really like to get together again. we wanted to play last night, but had some things come up. we are always free, except for tuesdays really. so lets do it!!

Brooke said...

Hey! So I happened to run into your blog, I love when that happens! BTW your boys are so stinkin cute!

wendy said...

I LOVE the pictures! So cute!