Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dr's Appt.

I went to the Cardiologist and they did an Echo Cardiogram on my heart. They won't have any results for me until my follow up appointment on March 3.

1 comment:

wendy said...

Holy cow!
Not fun at all!
Last April I was having trouble breathing & getting enough oxygen. We were spending Conference Sunday w/Matt's family @ Ron & Dianne's. After dinner I layed down & felt like we better go to the Insta Care. After a chest x-ray & monitoring my oxygen levels the DR. thought I had a blood clot in my lungs.
All in all...after about 4-5 hours in the ER & after several tests I didn't have a blood clot, but the couldn't get my oxygen levels up so I was admitted to the hospital for a few days.
Come to find out they told me it was caused by alergies, bronchitis, & they diagnosed me w/asthma.

We'll be praying for you.