So, I used a new background from Lee Lou. I liked it for Valentine's, but every time I try to change it, it still leaves part of my background up. I will probably e-mail Janell Evans, but does anyone else have some helpful hints.
Thanks!
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
If you have your background posted as a widget (like how thecutestblogontheblock.com tells you to) then you just need to delete that. Otherwise, you would have to go into your HTML to find the background image URL and delete that. I'm not sure what specific part of your blog you are talking about, but just look at your HTML and find anything resembling this...
#header {
background-image:url(http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee180/juliewuliee/leelou%20layouts/solidbrown-1.jpg)
Your hearts, pink border, brown border, etc are all http:// URLs like this. Just change those too to what you want! =) Hope this helps, let me know if you want more specifics.
Post a Comment