These pictures look like they have been digitally altered... But really.... they are stickers for balloons I think we'll use them for Parker's eye patches!
I'm diggin' the 3 columns btw. one of my other friend's blogs is 3 column and I was considering switching to that myself. My only qualm is the type seems to be so much smaller.
5 comments:
That is too funny!
I'm diggin' the 3 columns btw. one of my other friend's blogs is 3 column and I was considering switching to that myself. My only qualm is the type seems to be so much smaller.
It's kind of freaking me out, but it does make me smile.
haha, cute. Just looking at the pics (before reading) I really was sure it was digital alteration :)
I am laughing so hard, I might pee my pants! That is hilarious!
How funny!
Your boys will love these pictures for years!
Post a Comment