Friday, January 16, 2009

A night out with the Mills cousins


We all got together and went to a King's game. This was our first "just cousins" get together. It was a lot of fun. We were only minus two Jordan and Courtney. It was fun to be all together as family and do something different.
Some of the highlights of the night:
- Fallon totally won a Round Table pizza. We were way at the top. All of us were cheering. The gal giving the pizza away ran all the way up the stairs and around right to Fallon. It was awesome.
- The King's actually won
- Thankfully they didn't go into overtime
- I enjoyed a chicken basket with fries
- The lady taking this blurry picture above (the best shot we got) totally almost fell backwards while taking the shot. Man would we have felt bad! You can make out who was there though.

It was a great time and we look forward to doing more cousins things in the future!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks like fun! In response to your Bachelor question on my blog: OF COURSE it's JASON!!! Did you see that DeAnna comes back? WHAT?! She says "I think I made a mistake" To which, my response is "Well, of course you did! You picked JESSE over JASON!" :P Oh man, drama! drama! drama!

wendy said...

How fun! I wish we did more fun things with the family that lives closer to us. But everyone seems to be so busy! I do have a sister & brother close & we try to get together. You guys do a lot of fun stuff!

Heather Mills said...

Oh man that was fun. That really cracks me up that the only picture she got of all of us is so blurry! That lady was funny.

General Mills said...

Great times. I was so glad they won, otherwise I would have feared Jerrel road rage afterward.