Sunday, January 18, 2009

Great-Grandma & Great-Grandkids



We took all the great-grandkids and Gramma to get their pictures taken together. The process was pretty funny to have all of us parents squeezed behind the photographer, trying to make our kids smile. I am so glad we had a chance to get this picture while we were all together.

From left to right:
Parker, Reagan (Jerrel & Heather's), Alexa (George & Fallon's), & Josh

5 comments:

The Higginbothams said...

Your boys are doing a great job smiling, especially Josh. Maybe smiling for the photographer gets easier with age. Let's hope.

Anonymous said...

I would recognize Josh anywhere as your son...he looks so much like you with that big bright smile & all those curls!
Very cute picture!

mptanner said...

so sweet, it is priceless to get pictures like that

Anonymous said...

What an accomplishment for Jeanine, holding an armful and looking happy and cheerful, she is an outstanding leader in an ever expanding and loveable family.

Aunt Diana

wendy said...

SO CUTE!
I love it!
Jeanine looks so happy!
I bet she is so proud of those little ones! I know my grandma brags about her great-grandchildren all the time.