
I had a great plan to blog everyday until my brother in-law leaves on his mission. My blog is part of his morning routine and he has mentioned that I haven't been posting often enough lately. Then it happened, I got sick. I have a nasty bacterial infection, a touch of mastitis, and a really back kink in my neck. Not to mention I've lost part of my voice! (My home is much quieter right now.) So, I have pretty much taken to laying where ever my children will let me. Yesterday I laid on the family room floor and napped on laundry with Parker crawling over me. Surprisingly, I did a bit of a nap. Dave got home earlier this week, so I survived until he got home.
A special thanks for Ruth for the homemade chicken noodle soup, biscuits, fruit leathers, and a get well picture from Chlo. It certainly made my day. I am only feeling slightly better today, but am convinced that by tomorrow I will be back to my normal health. Right?
3 comments:
I hope you feel better soon!
Oh I hope you feel better soon! BTW, your cakes are awesome! You are so talented!
I really liked looking at all your cakes, what a pro the chipotle is a jem. I agree mom's , especially with small kids, should not be able to get sick. HOpe you are feeling better by now, stop by and see baby Ella when you are !!
Post a Comment