
Ruth Mannion is! Alright, if you didn't know my close friend Ruth is flying to New York tomorrow to appear on Who Wants to be a Millionaire. She tapes on Tuesday the 16th. All the good thoughts and prayers you can send her way will be appreciated! I talked with her tonight and wished her well, then after we got off the phone I was so nervous. I think I will be unsettled until the taping is over. The show will actually air on November 24th. Another fun thing is that Dave is one of her life lines. He had to send a picture in and has to be close to the phone from about 7 am to 4 pm. (So, don't call us on Tuesday!) She probably won't reveal how she did until it airs. So... say a little prayer for her, especially that she makes her connecting flight in Houston (because of the hurricane). Good luck Ruth!!
2 comments:
I'm totally nervous/excited for her TOO!!! I love that our hubbies are life-lines :) Good call on emailing if we're called, I should tell Dan the same thing! Hang in there, Ash. She's going to do great!
Holy Schmoly! Go Ruth...I hope she wins big!!!
Post a Comment