Saturday, August 9, 2008

Olive Garden's Lemon Cream Cake


I recently was told about a website called Top Secret Recipes. This website has recipes from all your favorite restaurants. Some are free, some you have to pay for. This one I paid $0.79 for. It was tasty and everyone felt it was worth the money. Some of my favorite recipes I have found, but haven't tried yet, are McDonald's Big Mac's and Cherry Slurpee's. Check it out, you might find something you'd enjoy.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the website tip, and the "blurb" one too! Hey, how do you include the link in your post like this one? I haven't figured that out yet.

David Mills said...

Kimberly,
When you are typing your post there is a tool bar with for example the B (bold symbol). On that same row is what looks like a little chain "link." Highlight the word you want to link and then click the chain icon. It will pop up a box to fill in the web address. Then I usually bold the word so it stands out. I'm glad you enjoyed the info! Looks like you had some fun vacations. Chat with you soon.
Ashley

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip!!! I'll be visiting that site a lot I think!