Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Parker!!

It's our Parkeroni's first birthday today. Just one year ago our 9 lbs. 9 oz. boy arrived. I just remember when the nurse held him over me my first thought was "He's so big," next was "He's sooo cute!" We are grateful to have Parker in our family. He has had some ups and downs throughout his first year, but everything has turned out well. Not only do Mom and Dad adore him, but so does his big brother. Here is a look at the past year.

4 comments:

Ruth M said...

Happy Birthday roly poly Parkeroni!

Missy said...

Okay, so I just realized that the last time I saw you was SHORTLY after this little bucket was born! He's such a cutie, Happy Birthday kiddo!

Heather Mills said...

Happy Birthday Parkeroni! We hope you guys have a great time celebrating!

James and Rebecca said...

What a cutie! Your boys are darling. I can't believe he's already 1. Boy, how the time flies!