
The other night Dave was golfing, so Josh and I were on our own for dinner. I had some leftovers, while he wanted eggs. So, I cooked up some eggs and he had some leftover sausage from breakfast. Then he decided he wanted ranch with his eggs. I am a sauce girl and while many of my selections of sauces puzzle others, I didn't even think to question his. Then we also added ketchup (because that's what we eat on our eggs). So, I left and before I knew it, he had also gotten out the powdered sugar. He dusted his plate nicely. I had to take a picture, he ate all the sausage and some of his eggs. He said, "the eggs weren't that good mom." I wonder why?
1 comment:
Hey, whaddya know, we eat ketchup w/ our eggs too!..... not powdered sugar though :)
Post a Comment