Saturday, June 21, 2008

Date Night


It had been 1 year since I have been to the movies. I stopped going a couple months before Parker was born last year. Then, Parker has been such a clingy baby (and still only nursing) that Dave and I have missed going on dates that last longer then an hour and 15 minutes to dinner. So, last night Jeff and Dorene watched the boys for us and we saw Iron Man. We both really enjoyed it. We also got Chipotle and put in my purse. I felt bad when I saw the sign as we were walking in that said no outside food. Until... I went and bought 1 package of M&M's and a Powerade for $7.25. Isn't that crazy! I felt like I did my part by just getting those two items! Thanks Jeff and Dorene for the night out. It felt great!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Glad you guys got to have a night out on the town. :) Iron Man was a good pick...we liked that one too!