
We had a fun filled day at the bowling alley. David has been wanting to go, so we called Aunt Teri & Aunt Lori to join us. Then we thought, let's call Grandpa too. Once we got there we ran into Aunt Diana. What a party! We enjoyed our game, some of us were better (David) than others (Aunt Lori), not naming names though. (To cut Aunt Lori some slack, she let Josh help her bowl.) Afterwards we ate at the Coaches restaurant at the bowling alley. Then the aunts stopped by and we visited some more. We had a great time. It is fun to have Aunt Lori around to hang out with us!
(Okay Aunt Lori, you have now officially been "blogged.")


5 comments:
Hey Ash...
Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you found me. Looks like you guys are doing well. Let's keep in touch. I'm going to add you to our links, so feel free to add us to yours if you would like... Hope all is well. Talk to you soon. Whit
i love josh's "happy dance" after he lets go of the ball!
Cute pictures!! So fun! I love bowling with my kids too. You have such a cute family Ashley!!
We LOVE bowling...we are super white trash and even on a league. Its super fun...did you guys go to Strikes? We want to try it..its supposed to be super nice! Call us next time you feel like going!
Did you notice I said "SUPER" like 45 times in my comment??? What a dork!
Post a Comment