Friday, April 4, 2008

We made it to Utah!

We had a great ride out to Utah. The boys were real good, even with Parker's new tooth & cold! We only made two stops and seemed to make pretty good time. My mom's driving didn't even scare me (she's what I call a "late braker" and it drives me nuts!) So needless to say we made it safely. Jared and Sam's place is beautiful! Sam has a great sense of decorating taste. We all fit real comfortably. Jewels is their cat. She is pretty unsure of us. Josh seems interesting to her, but still makes her uneasy. He insisted on buying Jewel's a gift, so we got her a package of what else... little cat athletic balls. He presented it to her when we got here. He's a thoughtful kid. Sam and I stayed up later than everyone else just talking. It was great! They have been married now for a year in a half, but with them living out of state we haven't had the chance to be together as much as I'd like. It was fun to just visit. I have two really great sister in-laws. I don't know what's new for today, but we'll just play it by ear.

No comments: