I had a wonderful birthday, thanks to my family and friends! It started off with sleeping in (always a plus). Then when I came out Dave had freshened up our birthday decorations and got me beautiful flowers & ballons. They sang to me and I opened all my gifts. I got some darling clothing a new dock for my iPod. Then Janell took me for brunch at Danielle's creppery. Delicious!! What a treat though, not just the food, but time visiting with her. Then I was off to a wonderful massage... I mean wonderful. I recommend it! Then we did a little shopping and had dinner with my parents at El Fornio. Josh spend the afternoon with Aunt Teri and that was a nice birthday gift. I appreciated all the well wishing and efforts everyone made so I could a nice day.
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Oh, Happy Birthday Ashley! I didn't even know. I hope you had a wonderful time. I personally feel that birthdays are week-long celebrations, so I hope you continue to be treated well
Post a Comment