Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Another tooth!!


Amazingly enough one tooth wasn't good enough, Parker cut his second one today! Right next to the bottom one he got on Monday. I had a dream last night that he cut this tooth, so it was funny that he really did. He has a runny nose today, but for the most part has been a trooper!

We are off to Utah tomorrow. I should clarify, me, Josh, & Parker are going with my parents. Dave-o get a mini vacation. (I thought I was the one getting the vacation until I packed all our stuff!) I am really excited though because my brother and his wife haven't seen Parkeroni yet. In fact they haven't seen Josh since last June. Man has he changed. We'll also see Jordan, my brother in-law and some other family. (I miss Jord and I really will miss him when he goes on his mission.) Not that I have a following, but... I will be posting to my blog in Utah so Dave can see us.

No comments: