2 weeks ago
Monday, March 31, 2008
A Tooth, A Tooth!!
Tonight I just felt that Parker has a tooth! It is like a little razor on the bottom in front. He cut his first tooth about a month earlier than Josh did. Not that the tooth will do him much good since he resists food of any kind, but it is a step in the right direction! Plus, it explains some of his moods the past couple weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Its so funny to see pics of the kids at the zoo and see how much they've grown! The last time I went there, Josh and Chloe were just 1! Sorry about teething though, hopefully Parker isn't too fussy.
Wow, you've updated a lot since I last saw your blog! I'm glad Parker is well. He looks adorable! You guys are always doing such fun things. Keep up the great blogging!
Post a Comment