Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What a crack up!

Josh just cracks me up! Especially lately since his vocabulary has improved even more. So, here are a few things he said that just made me laugh.

Mom: Josh, we need to change your diaper. Eewwh, it smells like.... (pause while I pull down his pants)
Josh: Cinnamon rolls?

I forgot to put his seat belt on when it was raining out. When started to drive and he yells, "Moooommm, your forgot to put my seatbelt on. I am going to blow away and die." (He is a little dramatic)

While looking at pictures of Parker he said, "That cute Parkeroni!"

Mom: Josh, why are you so cute?
Josh: 'Cause I look like daddy-o

Grandma S: You are the cutest big boy in the whole world!
Josh: No Gramma, I'm just a boy (serious face).

Josh: Parker doesn’t have teeth he can’t drink out of a straw

Mom: You don’t need teeth to drink out of a straw

Josh: No, you just need a mouth


I'll post more when I think of them.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

This is Lindsay (Ruth's sister-in-law). Thanks for commenting on my blog. I showed Owen the pictures of Parker wearing the eye patch and he thought it was the coolest! (Hopefully a little motivation for him to wear it)! It sounds like they have pretty similar issues with their eyes.
Anyways, good luck with the surgery and yes--please keep me posted. I would love to hear how things go with it since it looks like we may be following in your footsteps.
He looks so cute with the patch, by the way. Does he have to wear glasses at all?