

This morning at 6:15 am our phone rang. When I answered, I was surprised to hear David on the other end. I thought maybe he forgot something important. Instead, he told me he was okay and had just been involved in a bad car accident. Trying to avoid a 3 car accident while merging onto the Capital City freeway, he was hit by a semi-truck's wheels. His car spun hitting one car, then the momentum spun him again stopping perpendicular in front of the car he hit. (It was crazy to turn on the news and see his car way out there on the road.) Thankfully!, he was not injured. Can't say the same for our 2001 Ford Focus. You can see the indent of the truck's tire on the front of the car. Unfortunately for us, the truck driver didn't stop. Even then, who cares I am just so happy to have my Dave-o in one piece!! We are counting our blessings today!
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!! So glad that Dave is ok...that is so scary! Ok how cute does Parker look with his eye patch! At least he will be too young to remember it...I remember Jeremy Evans in Kindergarden with an eye patch on! That would suck! Let definetly plan to get together when you guys get back next weekend...that would be lots of fun!! ~dev
Holy Smokes! I'm so glad that David is okay, how scary for you! I think Parker's eye patch is cute. He's so nice and round, I love it. If I see him I might have to pinch him...
It's too bad the semi didn't stop, but looking at those pictures, no one can argue what happened. I'm so glad Dave is okay. Have fun on your trip!
Post a Comment