Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Emmi's toes


Emmi has a remarkable way of putting holes in the feet of her pj's. These are just the outfits I had to throw away a couple weeks ago. This does not include the five pairs or so of pants/jammies I've tossed already.


This was after going to bed with no holes in her pj's. The funny thing is, she puts holes in the actual foot, not just the seam. Recently when we were on vacation, she had to share a room with us. It sounded like she was picking up her legs and dropping them most of the night. I'm guessing with all the movement she works her toes to the edge and eventually wears them down. Honestly, it just cracks me up! I am kind of grateful I don't have to store pj's. Considering the fact that girls have way more outfits to store, this habit will leave more room for the fancy things. 




1 comment:

wendy said...

she is SO cute! love those cheeks & that cute grin!