Thursday, March 3, 2011

Family Fun

The kids had a week off of school in February, so we planned some fun activities. Some how I've never been to the Jelly Belly Factory. So on Dave's day off we headed to Fairfield.

I was reminded of 3 people while we were there Gramma Jean, Jerrel, and Grandpa DeVerl. Gramma and Jerrel have a love for president Reagan.


Then DeVerl and Gramma had a love for John Wayne. It was a Mills match made in heaven!

These boys have to pose. They can't take a picture just standing by each other. It makes me laugh. I just decided to go with it.


I didn't know they made Candy Corn at the Jelly Belly factory. That was a fun fact.

I was impressed I could get that little paper hat to stay on my hair. I'm pretty sure it didn't protect anything from getting my hair in it though.



Then we were off to In-n-Out for lunch.


Parker was the photographer for this one.


It was a fun day. We also went to Ikea. The boys played while we shopped, always a good deal! Then we went to Lucille's for dinner. The ribs were AMAZING! Family time is my favorite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow we missed you!! What day did you guys go? We went to and had a great time, still finding them in my car though!! Pics coming soon...
Missed you tonight!

Heather Mills said...

That looks like an awesome day! I love the jelly belly Reagan! How funny!