Josh had a school dance for mother/son or father/daughter or what we called "Mother Boy"

We posed for a few pictures before we left for our night
(We were being pirates, Arh!)

Then we were off on our double date with our friends Rebekah and Gabe

We went to Red Robin for dinner and then headed to the dance

We had a lot of fun! They had booths with activities and after you went to four, your name was entered into a drawing for $50 to Incredible Johns. There was a cup stacking contest (Josh beat me). We took a survey and tried to see how well we knew each other (he guessed I was 25). We also made a picture frame for our "professional photo" we had taken. After all that we decorated some cookies. We had a great time together and a great time with our double dates. Can't wait for Mother Boy 2012.
3 comments:
How fun. I wish Chloe's school did something like that. Then again, I'd never get to go!
Mother Boy, hahaha! Fun night!
I want to go to Mother Boy. Hopefully Brady's school will do that because he would be such a fun date.
Post a Comment