Monday, September 13, 2010

These boys

I've been trying to start some weekend traditions with our family. So, I've told the boys they can sleep in their sleeping bag on Friday nights and watch a movie. They love it, except tonight is Sunday... they just wanted to snuggle up in their bags, but ended up drifting right off to sleep.


These two men are peas in a pod. They greet each other with a hug just about anytime they've been apart for a long period of time. When we pick Josh up from school, Parker is waiting to wrap his arms around Josh's waist.


I hope they'll always love each other like they do now.

4 comments:

General Mills said...

Parker looks knocked out in the second picture. I bet he had a good night sleep.

I've come to appreciate the family blog updates even more, now that I'm in LA. :)

Ruth M said...

Our Friday nights are similar, but with popcorn and chocolate milk, which Chloe terms "The weekend." She told a friend on Saturday, "We didn't have the weekend last night, so we're going to do it tonight."

Rice Family said...

So sweet. I loved sleeping in my sleeping bag when I was a kid. You have fantastic boys!

The Higginbothams said...

That's so sweet, and such a great tradition. They can have their own little slumber party every week.