We started out of our weekend with a date to the Squeeze Inn.
Check out my burger and I ate the whole thing!
Not all the cheese though, but it was tasty.

Friday night we all went to bed by 9:30 pm so we could get up early to go to the lake.

The boys were so excited to go on the boat.

We were impressed by some of the skills that our friends had on the water. Jeremy can wake skate and he wears regular shoes to do it, with no bindings. Pretty awesome. Then another guy in our group had some good height on his jumps!

The boys loved being on the boat. They both got in the lake and swam a little.

Then the big boys got on the tube. Dave, James, and Jeremy were laughing like teenagers out there. It was fun to see. Dennis gave them a run for their money.
I had so much fun wake boarding. It's been a long time, but I was glad to get the chance to get out on the water.
1 comment:
What a fun weekend! I want to go to the Squeeze Inn. It looks so yummy.
Post a Comment