Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Jensen Family Reunion 2010

In July we traveled to Malad, Idaho for the Jensen Family Reunion.
We had a fantastic time.
David's Grandma, Jeannine, is a Jensen.
This is a picture of her with her siblings in front of their homestead.
They had over 200 acres.

Sheldon, Jeannine, Terral, Kathy, and Diane


When Gramma grew up here she bathed in the kitchen, used an out house, and never knew the convenience of electricity.


Now she records on a DVR, instant messages on her yahoo account, and surfs the web!

Here's some photos of inside. I was surprised to see wallpaper.

I would love to see it restored.
Then finally was the long awaited, "Weenie Roast!"

I think this was Josh's favorite part of the whole reunion. He talked about it before we went and even after. Fire + hot dogs= a happy Josh hugging his dog

Even look at Parker's face, his eyes are closed and he's savoring it.
(Yes, I do feed my kids hot dogs.)


Then there were s'mores on striped cookies with a Reeces cup for extra chocolate.

So we stuffed our kids with hot dogs and gooey s'mores, then gave them a spin.

No worries, Parker loves spinning.
We had a wonderful time at the ranch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that sounds like a smores even I would like!!