At the beginning of the summer I coordinated a carnival themed wedding.
This was a second marriage for the bride, so she wanted it to be something that her children and family would enjoy. It was fun to work on, from all the carnival games to the Leatherby's ice cream, it was a hit. The bride's mother is extremely talented and made the banners and pinwheel centerpieces (which were also the wedding favor). The wedding was so fast that I just had a couple minutes to shoot some pictures before the reception started. So, here are a variety of pictures to see what it was all about.





6 comments:
Ashley, these colors? Theme? AMAZING! I love it! Everything looks amazing - you did a fantastic job (not that I'd expect otherwise from you.)
Nice, nice work.
Very cute! I just saw another carnival themed reception! Very fun concept!
SO AMAZING! What an awesome cake and theme! You are so talented!
So fun! I loved the pinwheels and flag signs hung all over ... such an amazing job!!!
looks awesome, great work!
That looks like it turned out really well! Congrats!
Post a Comment