Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mexico so far...

We drove out to Utah on Saturday to leave Josh and Parker with my parents then...
we hopped on a plane and headed for Mexico.


We had our travel buddies Jeff and Kairsee join us on our adventure.


We ended up having a long lay over in Dallas. We had some lunch and to my surprise, the airport had cots and blankets. Yes, quite a few people gave some funny looks (I hear, I was sleeping), but that's what they're for. I enjoyed a nap nonetheless!


Once we arrived to our resort we were greeted with moist towels and champagne. Yes, we passed on the champagne, but I was amazed by the service.


Our hair was getting bigger by the second. It is humid and it was raining.


This is our suite


Notice the slippers by the bed, there was a set for each up us and the bed was turned down.


We were hungry and took advantage of the 24 hour room service.
Pretty tasty.


Well from what we could see in the dark, it looks lovely here. I do miss my boys already though. There is suppose to be some rain, but hopefully just scattered showers.
I look forward to see what's ahead for our week.

2 comments:

English1 said...

Jeff and I are devouring your photos (and salivating over your food!). Keep the photos coming so we can share in your adventure!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous time!!