This was our first day and first sight of the beautiful beach.

It was as warm as a bathtub

We were all anxious to get out and see the resort.

This is the swim up bar. I enjoyed my first beverage of our stay, a Tootie Fruitie.

A little rest and relaxation

Killer water aerobics with Anna. She is one of the hostesses and she is just darling. They had great music playing that made it even more fun.

We did rifle shooting in the afternoon.

(And I'll point out that I hit the target first shot.)

Lunch at the Seaside Grill looking out on the Caribbean

Kairsee and I took a towel folding class.
Niala and Yolanda taught us some of their hotel towel folding skills.
It was awesome!

The elephant

Swans

Then we got all dressed up and went to Portofino's for dinner.

Jeff was feeling a little high class this night.

Jeff really had to think about the menu

Here was my Inslata Caprese (fantastic)

Stuffed chicken with spinach and cheese with veggies.

And of course dessert! They were all so tasty.
2 comments:
Hi, you all! I have been checking your blog for photos since your first posting and thought I'd check one more time before turning in. I was rewarded! Awesome photos!! Thanks for sharing! Now if I just had some photos of the grandboys, my life would be even better. I'm sure they are having a great time. Thanks again! - Dorene
Goo... That looks awesome.
Post a Comment