Thursday, April 22, 2010

That color is you Parker!


Fresh from the bath, Parker ran into his room and jumped on his bed. He laid there for 5 minutes so quietly. I thought maybe he was tired (I should known better). Instead he found a tube of my lipstick. He only got a little on his pillow, but the rest was on him. I think he's going to be stained for a few days.

5 comments:

Peter E. Frangel said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That's classic...I can envision him on his bed now, staring at the ceiling, counting the seconds before he makes his move...probably detecting and evaluating your every move through nothing but sound. Sneeking into the bathroom and knowing exactly what he wanted and where to find it and what to do with it!
Okay maybe not, but it's funny imagery. Awesome Parker, the rascal.

cristy said...

aww, man! busted!

it's a good thing when the naughty things also happen to be a cute thing! he could get away with murder!

General Mills said...

HAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Parker is going to be a rebel rouser in this teenage years. You're going to be good friends with the principals.

English1 said...

Janell did this when she was at the sitters's one day, but she didn't write on herself, she just made a mess in the sitter's bathroom. She would not want to clean it up nowadays!

Our talented grandson - pretty remarkable! What a patient, good-humored Mom he has!

Grandma D. Mills

Trent and Amber said...

Oooh, I hope it wasn't expensive lipstick!!! hahaha, that is too funny though! :)