The Friday after my birthday we worked at Peter & Janell's new place, painting. We decided to celebrate that evening since we would all be together (hense the paint on my clothes and looking a little rough around the edges.)
So this series of pictures (totally makes me laugh) because on my birthday the boys blew out my candles before they even finished singing. So, I joked that I will actually get to blow out candles this year for my birthday when Dorene brought out the cake.
But... Dave thought otherwise and blew out all the candles before the song was over, just to make me laugh. He offered to relight them though.
So this series of pictures (totally makes me laugh) because on my birthday the boys blew out my candles before they even finished singing. So, I joked that I will actually get to blow out candles this year for my birthday when Dorene brought out the cake.
But... Dave thought otherwise and blew out all the candles before the song was over, just to make me laugh. He offered to relight them though.
No comments:
Post a Comment