We celebrated both Saturday and Sunday for Easter this year.
On Saturday our cousins Alexa and Fallon joined us for egg decorating at Gramma Jean's house.
On Saturday our cousins Alexa and Fallon joined us for egg decorating at Gramma Jean's house.
Joshie kept dropping his eggs off the dipper before they could get into the cups. After a couple cracked eggs, he got it down.
Then we went back to work making Rice Krispy eggs with Aunt Teri.
The kids dipped them in chocolate and sprinkles, they were tasty.
On Easter morning, we had some Easter goodies.
When I asked Josh why we celebrate Easter, he said, "for Conference!"
I said no, but think of another reason... he got it right the next time
celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Although enjoying conference was a bonus in helping us celebrate Easter this year.
Here is a picture of our eggs before they where hidden.
We had real ones that we colored, some sports eggs filled by Grandma Mills, and Spiderman eggs, and some other filled eggs. The big hit were the eggs that I filled with a sticky ball on a string. Who knew!
(This is me in the picture with Parker, but I thought it was Janell. I had to remember what I was wearing to know it was me, kind of funny)
My boys are best buddies. They didn't race to see who got the most, they helped each other out to make sure they were both getting eggs. What sweet boys I have.
1 comment:
Wait...something seems off.
Is that Parker wearing clothes? ;)
Post a Comment