Monday, February 1, 2010

Last Valentine's Day craft

We have a cute scrapbook store called Green Tangerine down the road from me. Since I saw a paper topiary they made for a baby shower, I've wanted to make one. I had left over paper from the Valentine's blocks. Same idea as the paper wreath, but on a ball. They did use press pins instead of hot glue. I think if I make another, I'd use hot glue. The pins allowed me to test out the placement of each paper without it being permanent. It doesn't seem as sturdy. I think it turned out nice though.

5 comments:

KL said...

Wow, I LOVE this (as a topiary fan)! It's so cute!

Maybe you should put up Martha's pic on facebook. Ha!

Whit and Steve said...

You're so crafty!! I love all of your creations. Keep the ideas coming.

Kimberly said...

Wow, do your boys actually leave that alone?!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you craft maniac!! I LOVE it!

The Higginbothams said...

That is so cool. I'm going to make a blog post of my valentines decorations. I could capture it in one shot. :) How will you store it? Maybe I'll have the time/motivation to make one next year. Love it!