Sunday, January 31, 2010

Our "new" bathroom

The other day I decided it was time to redecorate the boy's bathroom. When I came home from Target I told Josh I bought him a new bathroom. He was confused and excited. He wondered how I was going to take down the walls. I told him I'd go to work and come get him when the new bathroom was complete.

When I was done, he was so excited he wanted to model it for me.


New bathroom also means a clean bathroom, so he was safe laying on the floor.


He kept thanking me all day and the next day for his "new" bathroom.
It doesn't take much to please this sweet kid of mine.

As for Parker...
He was too busy being Spiderman.

3 comments:

English1 said...

Love the new bath!!

General Mills said...

That last picture cracked me up! The bathroom looks nice! Looks like you're staying busy!

Heather Mills said...

I just caught up on your blog, you have been busy! Reagan keeps looking at your pictures saying, "Kar-kar" which means Parker of course. I think they are two peas in a pod. Her new favorite thing is jumping like Parker showed her. =)
Glad to see things are good there in Cali!