Sunday, August 9, 2009

Our Parker is 2!



Parker, Mr. Mills, Sparkie Parkston, Parker David, Parker Davis, Parkeroni, Mr. Millskin, Parkie, Parkster, etc... our little man of many names is 2! He is our boy that keeps us on the move. Always thinking and finding a new adventure. Here are some of his currents favorites:

- Caillou (which he say 'ailliou)
- "Chocie" chocolate of any kind or chocolate milk
- Hanging out in just a diaper
- His big brother "Joshie"
- His "de-de" or baby doll (it's starting to sound like baby now, but dede was cute)
- Any dog that he can pet in our complex
- Eggo waffles, his almost every morning request
- He licks everything right now, like people's shirts or even my cheek
- Slides
- Lincoln Chinese' seasame chicken with noodles
- Mom's meatloaf
- Standing up on the front of grocery carts leaning his head back as far as it can go
- Pushing around a kitchen chair to get fruit out of the basket

This boy of ours just puts a smile on everyone's face. He has a fun little personality. I have looked forward to him becoming more independent (which he has). He is at such a fun stage. I couldn't be more happy to have two boys who are buddies and love one another.

Parker we all love you so much and are happy to celebrate your 2nd birthday!

7 comments:

Alicia said...

awww happy birthday parkeroni!! i can't believe he's already 2! i remember when josh was just a baby... man time flies! hope he has a great day :)

David Mills said...

Hi, Ashley - It's 1:30 a.m. and I can't sleep, so I thought I'd check your blog again (checked it earlier on Sunday) and I'm glad I did, since Parker's birthday has now officially begun with your posting! I told Parker I thought his new shoes were cool and he agreed, but I hadn't had a chance to tell you. Among the pictures in the photo album I sent you, there was a good shot of him wielding that heavy metal bat at the pinata at John's party, so if you haven't seen it, check it out. Can't wait to celebrate our darling Parker tonight! I have to admit, though, I had not heard all of his names!

Love to you all and see you in a few hours!

Grandma (Dorene) Mills

David Mills said...

Oops, David must have been on our computer, so my comment now looks like it came from him. I didn't want to lose my typing to switch accounts!

Dorene

English1 said...

Sorry to waste your air space, but now I'm me again! Have a great day!

Dorene

Janelle said...

Happy birthday Parker! He looks like a mini Josh....can't believe how the time flies!

The Higginbothams said...

Happy birthday Parker! Have fun celebrating tonight.

Heather Mills said...

Happy Birthday Parkeroni! We hope you had a great day! Miss you!
Love, Jerrel, Heather and Reagan