ok who ever made their dog take those pics is out of control!! pirates are sweet, dogs are sweet, but pirate dog photos, not so sweet. poor dog!!
haa! cute picture!!
haha! Too funny! Jeff wants a pug too - but only because we can't have a dog bigger than 25 lbs in our condo.
Oh cute! I'm partial to Pugs too and Pugs named Mona! I miss her!! Thanks for thinking of her!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ok who ever made their dog take those pics is out of control!! pirates are sweet, dogs are sweet, but pirate dog photos, not so sweet. poor dog!!
haa! cute picture!!
haha! Too funny! Jeff wants a pug too - but only because we can't have a dog bigger than 25 lbs in our condo.
Oh cute! I'm partial to Pugs too and Pugs named Mona! I miss her!! Thanks for thinking of her!!
Post a Comment