HaHa! Love it! His is still so dreamy! :)
I saw this online earlier - loved it!! He really doesn't age at ALL!
YES!!! That just made my day!
I loved this, but... Jimmy Fallon is soooooo BAD.
I saw that, it was pretty funny, but crazy that he still looks like a teenager. I used to watch him in NYPD Blue & he was pretty good. He looked his age in that show...but last night he totally looked the part, age, build & everything.
I'm glad some people held onto those classic first "car phones". Every chiropractor's dream, right?
Ha Ha that was so funny!I loved Zack Morris!Thanks for the walk down memory lane!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
HaHa! Love it! His is still so dreamy! :)
I saw this online earlier - loved it!! He really doesn't age at ALL!
YES!!! That just made my day!
I loved this, but... Jimmy Fallon is soooooo BAD.
I saw that, it was pretty funny, but crazy that he still looks like a teenager. I used to watch him in NYPD Blue & he was pretty good. He looked his age in that show...but last night he totally looked the part, age, build & everything.
I'm glad some people held onto those classic first "car phones". Every chiropractor's dream, right?
Ha Ha that was so funny!
I loved Zack Morris!
Thanks for the walk down memory lane!
Post a Comment