We're used to hearing the phrase "Parker's in the fridge!" from Josh, but this time when he said it, he really was "in the fridge." I better use my friend Ruth's approach and tie my chairs to the table!
Oh man! Thank heaven Josh can't open the fridge yet, but yesterday I heard this terrifying phrase "Mom, Josh is on the stove." I looked over & there he was, standing ON the stove top! It was off, counting my lucky stars. Little boys...I tell ya!
Oh goodness gracious. I just saw my future flash before my eyes! Today it's the dishwasher, tomorrow the fridge an then the stove from the looks of it.
8 comments:
HA! So cute! What a little monkey! That's such a great picture!
Oh man! Thank heaven Josh can't open the fridge yet, but yesterday I heard this terrifying phrase "Mom, Josh is on the stove." I looked over & there he was, standing ON the stove top! It was off, counting my lucky stars.
Little boys...I tell ya!
You weren't kidding today at the park when you said he was "IN" the fridge! hehe. What a cute little turkey. hehe
Oh goodness gracious. I just saw my future flash before my eyes! Today it's the dishwasher, tomorrow the fridge an then the stove from the looks of it.
That's a great picture! I love that you caught it on camera!
HaHaHa! So cute!
I tagged you! Go look at my blog. :)
I'm a fan of bungie-tying the chairs to the table. Holy cow, that kid is brave!
What a little stinker! Ellie id always pushing the chairs up to things. Sometimes I put them on top of the table.
Post a Comment