Michael Phelps! I saw him from behind and knew it was him. I got David's attention and we went over for a picture. We were waiting for the same flight.
We decided to take the kids on vacation and we chose San Diego. We've never been and liked the idea of going to all the animal parks. So, here we are. It was great to fly and it is beautiful here.
When we got to our car rental place they were out of mini vans (which we reserved). So they said they could upgrade us. I thought ooooh maybe an SUV? Nope, a 15 passenger van! Can you believe that. No thanks, we took the Corolla instead.
Since we got here this afternoon we've enjoyed the views getting to our hotel, we've been to the Mission beach (Parker's first time playing in the ocean), and hit the hotel pool. It's a vacation already! We're looking forward to going Sea World or the Wild Animal Park tomorrow.
10 comments:
It's so beautiful there! I love SoCal...have fun at SEa World tomorrow, its a blast :)
Whoa! That's really cool. I am still smiling & I am not even the one that met him. Hope your trip is a blast!
Did you touch his muscles for Kim?
How fun! I hope you guys have a great time!
That is crazy! How fun that you got to meet Michael AND you're taking a break in San Diego. I hope you all have a ball - it looks like the kids are already! Miss you, Ash.
Hopefully his eyes weren't red and didn't smell like the art teacher's room.
Have fun!
That's so fun! Was he a cool guy? San Diego is gorgeous, enjoy the beaches for us!
How fun!! I don't know if you will see your blog again while you are down there but if so - try and make it over to Coronado. That is where I grew up and it is a great little town with the best beach in San Diego! Not far from where you are- if you are in Mission Bay area. Glad you have great weather!!
Wow, you wasted no time posting. I'm glad you're having fun. Cool that you saw Michael Phelps, and that you got up the nerve to ask for a picture. Enjoy the rest of your trip!
I was just thinking the same thing as Ruth! That man is a Greecian God!
Post a Comment