Saturday, March 28, 2009

Better with age...



Happy 28th Birthday Pavo! Last night we got out for a bit for an early celebration. We went to the Cheesecake Factory in Fashion Valley Mall. The food was wonderful and the chance to be together without the kids was an even better.

I am so grateful for Dave. He really does get better with age. I am glad to have him as my best friend and look forward to many more birthdays together.

Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

The Higginbothams said...

Happy birthday Dave! I forgot how close together your birthdays are. I guess that's part of the reason for the San Diego vacation? What a great way to celebrate!

Ariel said...

You guys look so great together....aren't date nights the BEST!!

Ryan Kanzler said...

Happy Birthday Dave! You two look great!

General Mills said...

Happy Birthday Dave! You're a great cousin and friend!

Heather Mills said...

Hope you had a great day David!

Orange Peanut said...

BTW the comment by my husband was really me! I guess I was logged in as him!